What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to write a winning resume and cover letter that lands you interviews
- Includes Sample thank-you letter examples and what to include in your thank-you letter
- Showing you proven techniques to help you incorporate relevant keywords in your resume
- Showing you how 21 of the most commonly asked questions to expect in an interview
- Includes Sample resume examples – reverse chronological as well as functional
- Do you have a CV, but areunfamiliar with U.S. resume customs and conventions?
- Showing you how to assess your resume and uncover areas for improvement
- Are you unemployed andstruggling to find a job without much success?
- Showing you how to develop content for each section of your resume
- Showing you what additional information to include in your resume
- 21 of the most commonly asked questions to expect in an interview
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Concise Resume and Cover Letter Guide scores 71.88/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.questcareer.com/resume_guide.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $5.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: questcareer.com you’ll also be taken through to questcareer.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)